Sales Operations – EMEA
Company: AI-driven Supply Chain and Procurement
Salary: Highly competitive
This role is best suited for someone with at least 7 years of Sales Operations experience at a B2B SaaS company. This individual has a proven track record in building a sales infrastructure from the ground up and has found success in helping to build a marketing-driven sales pipeline and successfully moving opportunities through the sales cycle; this individual has achieved reaching 10M EUR+ in quotas, consultative solutions or technical sales in a prior role. Experience in building sales teams within an early stage companies is a must. Successful completion of undergraduate studies is required; MBA or additional graduate degrees is a plus. Salesforce expertise would be bonus but not a must have.
• Support the commercial go to market strategy for the company’s platform and product offerings.
• Design, implement, and manage forecasting, planning, and budgeting processes. Establish high levels of quality, accuracy, and process consistency in planning, forecasting, and budgeting approaches used by the European sales organization.
• Develop and track KPIs to monitor performance of sales and business development teams and ensure alignment with the company leadership’s strategic goals
• Partner with senior sales leadership to identify opportunities for sales process improvement. Facilitates successful implementation of new programs through the sales organization by ensuring well defined, efficient sales processes are in place.
• Prioritize investments in enabling technologies in support of revenue organization productivity. Recommend changes and enhancements to Salesforce.com and other technology sales platforms.
• Hire, develop, and retain sales team. Responsible for the optimal mix of sales team members. Make recommendations for changing sales roles, coverage models, or team configurations in order to maximize sales productivity.
• Build strong sales culture reinforced by sales incentives, processes and enablement. Create and facilitate sales and training material; create processes for nurturing leads complimented by processes for onboarding of new customers.
• Oversee sales compensation plan administration. Establish sales compensation program rules, policies, and procedures. Ensure sufficient resources are assigned to adequately administer sales compensation programs. Work closely with Finance and Accounting to establish rules, policies, and procedures associated with sales compensation.
• Design, implement, and manage forecasting, planning, and budgeting processes. Track and report sales metrics by customer segment, forecast monthly direct sales, and manage direct sales pipeline.
• Coordinate direct sales initiatives with the European marketing and sales teams. Establish processes to maintain alignment with and provide feedback to product and technology, marketing and external sales teams.
• Engage with leadership and ensure strategic alignment with product development and marketing organizations.
Interested in joining the team and contributing to create an industry-leading company? Please call Lynda at +491792448630 or send an email to email@example.com. The consultant will get back in touch with you within 24 hrs.